Moltin Pricing (or is there a life after a free trial? :)

Hi!

First of all, thanks for a great product, it’s a nice design and implementation.
However, I can’t find any information about the subscription service which is mentioned in your terms. Is there a pricing page or smth?
I’ve also got a nice email from Kyle to have a call which I would really appreciate but so far no answer there.

Hope that this is a misunderstanding, looking forward to talking to you :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Dmitry

Hi @dmitry

Welcome to Moltin! :wave: I’m super pleased you’re having a great experience so far.

I’ve given @Kylecap the heads up you reached out, so hopefully you can both connect over the next few days. He’ll be happy to discuss your project, API requirements and discuss pricing.

I hope this helps. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please feel free to share :smile:

Hi Dmitry,

I tried reaching out a few times to discuss further, however did not receive a response. Let me know the best way to reach you so I can get some time blocked off for us to catch up.

Thanks!
-Kyle

Wow! Thanks for the prompt reply here!
I’ve sent you an email - please check, and then let’s delete this post, since it was just to connect with you :slight_smile: