Know about the Flows

flows

Hi All,

Unable to see the existing available Flows list for my store in v2.
Unable add the new fields to existing Flows like Customer, Address, Product, Category in V2.

Quesions:

1. Adding custom fields to existing Flows related concept is removed in v2 ?
  2. How to see the existed available Flows list of my store?
  3. How to see the structure(means how many fields are having) of each existed flow ?
  4. How to see the inserted data/information of each existed flow ?
  5. How can I know the each flow realted slug names?
  6. I was unable to see the existing flows list?
  7. How can we get the all the flows realted slugs?
  8. When will you provide the feature to see the all available existing flows and each flow related available fields and each flow related inserted data/information?
  9. When will you provide the feature to see the all created customers or products or categories list in dashboard ?
  10. Can you please provide all available core Flows related name and slugs?
  11. Can you please provide all available field related name and slug of each core Flow?

Hi @srinivas

Adding custom fields to existing Flows related concept is removed in v2 ?

Flow relationships aren’t supported in v2 yet but are on our roadmap for the future.

How to see the existed available Flows list of my store?

You can make a request to https://api.moltin.com/v2/flows to get a list of the flows configured for your store. Or go to Settings > Flows in the store dashboard.

How to see the structure(means how many fields are having) of each existed flow ?

Each custom flow will show a list of related fields.

How can I know the each flow realted slug names?

I’m assuming here you mean the core flows that already exist on every store. This isn’t something we’ve published just yet, but we can look into it.

I was unable to see the existing flows list?

Moving between v1 and v2 we made a conscious decision to decouple core concepts (products, carts, orders etc) from custom entities & fields for performance reasons. So rather than everything being a flow you can modify, we allow you to enhance existing entities with custom fields and create your own entity types. We’ll be introducing more information around this and improving their ease of use in the future.

How can we get the all the flows realted slugs?

As above, we haven’t published a list yet. Most core entities support adding additional fields using flows. The slug relates to the resource name in the URL. So for products /v2/products/:productID, products is the flow slug.

You can check out our docs for information on the resource types in the API.

When will you provide the feature to see the all available existing flows and each flow related available fields and each flow related inserted data/information?

This is answered above.

When will you provide the feature to see the all created customers or products or categories list in dashboard ?

This is available now.

Can you please provide all available core Flows related name and slugs?

This is answered above.

Can you please provide all available field related name and slug of each core Flow?

Core entities are no longer flows.

Thanks,
James

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply.

As per your details, when will you provide the those features(1,4,5,6,7,9 answers)?
Can we have the expected dates?

Hi @srinivas

You are able to use Flows to extend core resources. Below is a short video demonstrating how you can extend the addresses resource with some custom fields. I’m going to record and upload a video dedicated to Flows, which I’ll share here when it’s complete.

Currently the core resources are;

• addresses
  • brands
  • categories
  • collections
  • products
  • customers
  • orders
  • order_items*
  • transactions
  • carts*
  • cart_items*

The above core resources with an asterisk above has some caveats, you can see more about Current state of Flows on Carts, Cart Items, Orders and Order Items in some recent internal investigations @ajsturrock and I completed.

We’re always updating our API so we’ll continue to keep our documentation up to date but if you have any suggestions or #feedback, we’d love to hear.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you for replay,

How to maintain relationship with existing flow with my custom flow?

How to implement Flow relationships in v2 ?

Thank you for replay,

Can we maintain relationship with my custom flow with existing flow?
What is the porcess to implement relationship with my custom flow with existing flow?
Is Moltin supports gps or location based products/services?
How to get products based on our own custom filter rule like below ?
50% offer products, or
10% discount products, or
below 10000 rs products, or
below 2000 rs products, or
above 20000 rs products, or
1000 discount products,
How to add images to categories?
How to check user is created or not ?
How to check how many users created ?

HI @srinivas :wave:

Apologies for the delay in responding :sweat_smile: I’ll try to answer your questions as best as possible.

Can we maintain relationship with my custom flow with existing flow?
What is the process to implement relationship with my custom flow with existing flow?

Currently we only support extending core resources with Flows and individual Flows themselves. We have more information about Flows over on our website.

Is Moltin supports gps or location based products/services?

As we’re an API, you are free to connect any additional services that provide the functionality you need. If you are able to explain your use case further, one of the team might be able to suggest a suitable additional service.

How to get products based on our own custom filter rule like below ?

Right now it’s not possible to use the built-in filter for custom fields. This would be a great feature and I’ll make sure our engineering team are made aware. But you can do this client side when you have the data :slight_smile:

How to add images to categories?

Right now you are not able to attach images to categories or collections but with a custom Flow field, you can manually attach the file URL. Our product and engineering team are aware of this feature, so I’ll

How to check user is created or not ?
How to check how many users created ?

Can you provide me with some context around users? You are able to get a list of customers and check if a customer exists by generating a token.

I hope this helps :smile:

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply.

As per your details, when will you provide the those features(1,4,5,6,7,9 answers)?
Can we have the expected dates ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.